Lots More Information
A smog of epic proportions enveloped London in December of 1952. HowStuffWorks takes a look at the incident and its aftermath.
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
- Top 5 Marie Antoinette Scandals
- Top 10 Heads That Rolled during the Reign of Henry VIII
- How Barack Obama Works
- How Hillary Clinton Works
- How Cannibalism Works
- How Archaeology Works
- How Aborigines Work
- When is torture legal?
- What is a World Heritage site?
- How do I start my own country?
- What was Australia's Stolen Generation?
- Could the Northwest Passage open for business?
- Have thousands of children in China been named "Olympics"?
- How will the U.S. government spend the $700 billion bailout funds?
- How could a tribe remain undiscovered in the Amazon in the 21st century?