Related HowStuffWorks Articles
- How Beijing Works
- Have thousands of children in China been named "Olympics"?
- Can China control the weather?
- Did the Chinese beat Columbus to America?
- The History of China
- What are urban explorers?
- What is China's one-child policy?
- How the Great Wall of China Works
- How Fallout Shelters Work
- How a Panic Room Works
- How Communism Works
More Great Links
- Jiang, Steven. "Beijing journal: an underground 'parallel universe.'" CNN. February 1, 2008. http://edition.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/asiapcf/01/30/oly.journal1/index.html
- Kuo, Kaiser. "The other forbidden city." Time. November 21, 2001. http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,185440,00.html
- "Beijing." CPIRC. 1999. http://www.cpirc.org.cn/en/30Province1999-Beijing.htm
- "Beijing Underground City." Lonely Planet. http://www.lonelyplanet.com/worldguide/china/beijing/sights/4719?list=true
- "Beijing's underground city." China.org. http://www.china.org.cn/english/travel/125961.htm
- "Ming Dynasty." Minnesota State University Mankato. http://www.mnsu.edu/emuseum/prehistory/china/later_imperial_china/ming.html
- "The Sino-Soviet Amur conflict of the 1960s. (Khrushchev vs. Mao Tse-tung." American University. http://www.american.edu/ted/ice/3sinosov.htm