Lots More Information
- How the Battle of Gettysburg Worked
- Family Vacations: Gettysburg National Military Park
- Family Vacations: Lincoln Memorial
- American Independence Day: July 4, 1776
- How the U.S. Army Works
- How the U.S. Navy Works
- How the U.S. Air Force Works
- How the U.S. Marines Work
- How the Rules of War Work
- Declaration of Independence
- American Civil War
- Confederate States of America
- Lincoln's Gettysburg Address
- History of the United States
- Reconstruction and Reunion
More Great Links
- Abbott, Philip. "Political Thought in America." Waveland Press, Inc. 1991.
- "Everett, Edward." Encyclopedia Britannica. 2008. Encyclopedia Britannica Online. 23 Jan. 2008.
- Ferguson, Andrew. "Land of Lincoln: Adventures in Abe's America." Grove/Atlantic, Inc. 2007.
- Foote, Shelby. "The Civil War: A Narrative: Fredericksburg to Meridian." Random House. 1963.
- The Gettysburg Address (Library of Congress Exhibition). www.loc.gov/exhibits/gadd/
- "The Gettysburg Oration." The New York Times. 2 July 1869.
- "Great Army of the Republic." The New York Times. 30 May 1868.
- Katula, Richard A. "The Gettysburg Address as the Centerpiece of American Racial Discourse." The Journal of Blacks in Higher Education. No. 28. Summer 2000.
- McPherson, James M. "Battle Cry of Freedom: The Civil War Era." Ballantine Books, 1988.
- National Park Service. http://www.nps.gov/gett/historyculture/index.htm
- Wills, Garry. "Lincoln at Gettysburg." Simon & Schuster Inc. 1992.